Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fondue Party!

I've been really wanting to do fondue lately. I've come across more recipes and I wanted to share.

This is the menu plan from The American Homemaker. I thought it was excellent, but no recipes were provided so I'm just going to post the whole plan so I can play around with it.

Fondue Menu:
~savory~
cheddar cheese (shredded cheese and half & half)
pizza (cream cheese, spaghetti sauce and cheddar)
beef broth
homemade bbq sauce
~savory dippers~
three different breads
bagels
meatballs
chicken nuggets
little smokies
marinated steak chunks (to cook in the broth)
zuchinni (broth)
~sweet~
chocolate (milk chocolate and half & half)
oil (for donut holes and bananas)
~sweet dippers~
apples
grapes
bananas
refrigerated biscuit dough (donut holes)
pineapple



No comments:

Post a Comment