Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cranberry Salsa

My neighbor, Cliss, dropped by a neighborhood gift to us. We got a bag of chips and a container of something I couldn't identify. Upon opening the card I found a recipe for Cranberry Salsa. Thus discovering what was in the container. So we tried it and it is pretty tasty. Reminds me of a tangy Mango Salsa (I'm thinking of Costco here.) I think we are going to use it for Christmas Eve.

1 bag cranberries
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1-2 Tablespoons cilantro
1 medium sized jalapeno 3" (remove seeds)
2 Green onion with whites
juice of 1 lime

Blend.

That's it. Pretty simple. Matt had some major objections to the removal of the jalpeno seeds. (He didn't say anything about the onion interestingly enough.) But for sure he wanted it spicier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment