Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creamy Beef Noodles

I'm just going to go ahead and double this because that is how I always make it. And I leave out the onion, I've actually never had it in. But I hear it's really tasty.

1 lb. ground beef
1 jar Prego
8-oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
6 green onions, chopped
1 (16-oz.) package pasta (I usually use shells.)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese

Brown beef in skillet. Pour in sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Then sftened cream cheese and sour cream and blend in a small mixing bowl. Add green onions to cream cheese mixture. Boil and drain pasta. In a foil baking dish, layer. Put pasta on the bottom, then cream cheese mixture, then meat sauce. Repeat layers. Top with cheese. Freeze or refrigerate. Thaw and bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment