Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mormon Champagne

My sister, Heather had this at her baby shower. It was a little sweet, but I found it refreshing. So I asked her about it. She said it was sweeter than usual because the proportions were wrong. So she gave me the recipe. Sans a title. Because I was putting it up here I decided to find a name for this tasty drink. And the most common name was "Mormon Champagne." So this is what I am using. You can call it what you want, but I'm good with this name.

2 (2-liter) Fresca
2 cans white grape frozen juice concentrate.
1 can white grape peach frozen juice concentrate
pebbled ice

*I don't have a punch bowl, so I halved the recipe and put it in a metal bowl.

**Also, the pebbled ice I got from Sonic. We just drove up and asked for a bag and they gave us a 5-lb. bag for $1.82.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name! (:

    I first tasted this since I moved here...the lady made it with a juice bottle of white grape/peach juice from Walmart, and a bottle of 7up (or Sprite). It was easy--just poured the two together and it was done. I agree...it's delicious!

    Good to know about the pebble ice! I think I"m going to try that!

    ReplyDelete