Monday, June 15, 2020

Chicken or Beef Teriyaki

I tried this but I left the chicken and beef whole. I think I would slice it next time. Especially the beef for more flavor in the meat. But I really liked the taste of the meat.

Recipe from the Polynesian Cultural Center

Beef or chicken slices grilled our broiled in a sweet teriyaki marinade.

Ingredients

  • 3 – 4lbs beef or chicken
  • 2/3 cups soy sauce
  • 1/2 cups sugar
  • 2 tablespoons of orange or pineapple juice
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 inch piece ginger, crushed
  • 3 stalks green onion, finely chopped
  • Chinese parsley (cilantro)

Directions

Mix all ingredients. Soak beef or chicken for 4 hours or overnight in sauce. Bake in shallow pan. Turn pieces over and marinate with sauce. Bake 325 degrees for 1 hour or less – medium is best. Serves 6 people.Ten minutes before turning heat off, pour rest of soy sauce mixture. Serve with chopped green onions and Chinese parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment