Saturday, June 29, 2019

Coconut-Pineapple Cream Cake

I haven't make this one from Jeanette Clark. But I keep looking for it so I can. I am not sure what fresh frozen coconut is, but I'll figure it out at some point. I've started teaching again this past year and my time is much more precious. I pointed right before this several recipes that my friends Cliss and Neal Ercanbrack recommended. I got the recipes from them.

Cake:
1 box lemon supreme cake mix (Duncan Hines)
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup 7up
--Combine all ingredients and beat 3 minutes. Bake in a well-greased and floured 9x13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool.

Cream Cheese Topping:
1 pkg. cream cheese (8-oz.), softened
1 can frozen coconut milk (12-oz.), thawed
1 box instant vanilla pudding (3-oz.)
-- Whip together all ingredients and spread over cooled cake.
Pineapple topping:
1 can crushed pineapple (16-oz), drained
1 container Cool Whip (8-oz)
1 can fresh frozen coconut or 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
--Spread pineapple over cream cheese topping. Spread the Cool Whip over pineapple. Sprinkle coconut. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment