Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Orange Jello Salad

I really hate Jello. Truly, honestly hate jello. So it is rare that I will recommend a salad. But I love this salad. It is so tasty. And everyone who has tried it has loved it. I tried it at a pot luck party some friends were giving. I asked everyone who had brought this and then made her give me the recipe right there.

1 small pkg. cook and serve lemon pudding
1 small pkg. orange jello
1 small pkg. instant lemon pudding
1 cup milk
1 small carton cool whip
1 can mandarin oranges

Make cook and serve lemon pudding according to package directions. Make orange Jello according to package directions and mix with the cook and serve lemon pudding. Pour in 9x13 inch pan and chill for 4 hours. After it's set up, pour instant lemon pudding mix into bowl and mix with 1 cup milk and cool whip. Put on top of lemon/orange mixture. Top with mandarin oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment